AIRSAFE™ Air Hitches
Class IV-V AIRSAFE™ Receiver Hitch
* shaft length is determined by center pin to flush with back of bumper
5 Year Warranty - Lifetime Warranty on Air Bags
- Heavy Duty Air Bag eliminates shock transfer
- Sold steel 2” shank to handle the heavy loads
- Four Steel Tie-Rods rated at 16,200lbs each ensuring a 64,800lb shock and shear rating
- Patents and patents pending.
- Eight hole adjustable mount plate allowing for multiple height adjustments and accepts weight distribution brackets, ball mounts, and pintle mounts.
- The only Air Receiver specifically engineered to be used with weight distribution
- No bearings to crush or wear-out, instead we use the military tough Nyloil® which is a self lubricating nylon. So tough you can actually machine it.
- Powder coated for a tough durable finish giving longer life and increased visual appeal.
- Engineered using Solid Works® the world’s most recognized engineering software.
- Assembled with Class 5 nuts and bolts
- 5 year warranty
- If for any reason an airbag should fail we have a no questions asked replacement policy. Simply call us and we will send a replacement directly to you anywhere in North America.
- Brass air fittings insure long life and helps ensure against air leaks
- Shipped in custom formed foam clamshell and custom designed heavy duty cardboard box making sure the product arrives in tip-top shape.
- Rated at 1400lb tongue weight 14,000 GVTW
- DVD installation and instruction video available
- Online installation instructions and assembly information
- Order yours today.